Sometimes the job isn’t hard, but the people are. Do you feel the same way? Would it be great if you could handle difficult colleagues with ease. You can express what you think, but still maintain good relationships with your coworkers. Come practice and exchange ideas in this BeeLine. We have various techniques and communication skills that can help you improve your teamwork with your colleagues.
– Applying the tools learned from various courses in YourNextU to real-life situations.
– Practicing conversation skills to better handle different situations and boost confidence.
– Communicating effectively to express oneself clearly with colleagues, to enhance relationships both in personal and professional life.
– Practice having difficult conversations and learn how to handle situations where you’re not sure how to communicate effectively.
– Apply what you’ve learned to real-life scenarios, like using the Outward Mindset, Self-Leadership, and the Four Houses of DISC to solve problems and improve relationships both in our personal and professional lives.