Work Efficiency Applying Agile Principles
Transformed by new technologies and new expectations from staff, the world of work is changing. How can we adapt to these transformations? One way is to draw inspiration from the agile methods and startup tools, and the horizontal organizational systems, of “liberated” companies. Whether you’re an executive or an employee, this course will offer you the keys to greater efficiency and agility.
- Improve your performance by applying the principles of agile methodology
- Understand new forms of organisation and horizontal hierarchies
- Introduce more flexible and fulfilling working environments
- Become more efficient and improve your time management skills using simple planning and organisational tools
- Master the Eisenhower Matrix, the Getting Things Done method, and the Three States of Matter method
- Manage your emails to optimize your productivity and concentration
- Select the right people to form an effective and cohesive team
- Transform your management style to motivate your troops on a daily basis
- Adopt the right approach to managing crises and conflicts within the team
- Understand the right to disconnect in order to implement good practices
Transformed by new technologies and new expectations from employees, the world of work is changing. But, in practical terms, how can we adapt to these transformations? One way is to draw inspiration from tried-and-tested approaches: agile methods and startup tools, the horizontal organisational systems of “liberated” companies, etc. Whether you’re an executive or an employee, this course will offer you the keys to obtain greater efficiency and foster a culture of progress at work.
If you’re interested in taking Work Efficiency: Applying Agile Principles, become a member to learn now and get full access to world-class content for a full year.