Working Efficiently: The 9 Tools You Needs to Know About
New ways of organising work have changed the way employees connect with their workplace. Remote, flexible working has now replaced old-fashioned restrictions dictating when and where you have to work! But how can you manage this new way of working in an efficient way and without disrupting patterns and processes that already work well? In this course, Dunod will guide you through a number of tried and tested methods for organising yourself at work. These methods will help you make the most of your time and increase your efficiency on a daily basis. You’ll see how to make best use of digital tools to achieve your objectives, without letting them completely take over your life. This course was designed with the help of Xavier Delengaigne, author of Boîte à outils du Mind Mapping (Mind Mapping Toolkit).
- Distinguishing urgent tasks from important tasks
- Finding a more effective way to organise your time at work
- Dealing calmly with hectic work days
- Using the Eisenhower Matrix to manage your time and prioritise
- Using the GTD method to increase your efficiency at work
- Managing an excessive workload with the LIMITER method