Design Thinking Series
Our Design Thinking course has transformed the way in which entrepreneurs and businesses develop breakthrough innovations with deep user value. Discover how it’s done in our 6-part Design Thinking series. Learn how to get inside the hearts and minds of your customers to discover problems to solve that have true value for your users.
- The theory and practice of conducting empathy studies with your customers.
- Understand how empathy differs from market research and customer feedback, and how it takes you deeper into the world and lives of your customers.
- Learn the techniques of observing and interviewing without judging, but with curiosity and a beginner’s eye.
- The value of ‘extreme users’ in empathy studies – why they are so valuable and how to find them.
- How to create empathy maps and engage in a constructive dialogue to extract insights from the maps.
- How to create a ‘What Might We’ (WMW) problem statement that frames the next ideation phase of the design thinking process.
- How to set up an ideation session, and how to focus the team on the creative challenge and warm people up to get them open and engaged.
- Techniques to ensure the best idea is selected.
- Creating prototypes and using props that users can interact with and a storyboard to take users on the customer journey.
- Using the Feedback Grid to bring rigor and structure to data capture.
- Detaching your ego from the prototype and focusing on what the user is telling you so that you can iterate another, better version.
- Identify Your Value Proposition: clearly articulating that you know what problem you are solving and that it will be viable.
- Define the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and identify the Minimum Viable Segment: An identified user and market to target at launch
- Your strategy to find Product Market Fit (PMF)
- Learn to create powerful stories that build support for your innovation ideas