Agility in Action
Are you looking for ways to bring agility to your entire organization? Transformation in an organization is mostly a matter of culture. Increasing a company’s agility usually requires a new model of management, with specific tools and a dedicated mindset that will allow you to lead transformation across the organization. This course is an invitation to all managers and leaders to start experimenting with agility in their teams and to share their learnings with the whole company. You will find techniques that you can apply on every project at work.
- Picture how you can manage uncertainty
- Deploy objectives and key results to align the vision of the company and your team‘s objectives
- Develop a test & learn mindset by using hypothesis statements
- Determine which hypotheses you should test first
- Mobilize experiment techniques and picture how to use them in any project
- Experiment with agility in your company and within your team
- Become a modern manager by embracing uncertainty
- How to use OKRs to manage to outcomes
- How to de-risk any initiative by using a Lean approach
- Better decision-making: working with hypotheses
- Better decision-making: running experiments
- Become an ambassador for agility
If you’re interested in taking Agility in Action, become a member to learn now and get full access to world-class content for a full year.